This club allows students to learn about and enjoy photography. Beginners and experts are welcome to explore the world of photography.
- Students will learn how to improve their picture taking, interact with other photographers and display their work.
- To promote creativity through photography, to share and critique the photographs of peers, to educate and improve technical skills, and to spread the love of photography.
- Share ideas and knowledge with each other and help to promote interest in photography in the community through exhibitions and other events.
- Explore Your City. Find the hidden niches in your town. Neglected structures, public cemeteries, and historic buildings provide rich sources of color, texture, and context.
- Arrange Field trips,
- Meetings with guest speakers,
- Public display case for photographs.